Here is the proof:
- It’s camel, the neutral that makes anything look chic and expensive. It’s gorgeous paired with black, gray, olive green, denim, chocolate brown and winter white.
- Turtlenecks were everywhere during F/W 2016 fashion weeks, on the runway, front row and the streets. Oh, and they will keep you toasty on the coldest winter day.
- Its oversized proportions are THE silhouette of the year and a current obsession not just of mine but of every fashion girl. It’s so cozy you won’t want to take it off.
- Did I mention the tiger print yet? How Gucci-esque is that? Mm-hmm, very without looking like a knock off.
- It’s Instagram friendly. You have surely by now spotted it all over your feed.
- It’s made out of an acrylic and polyamide blend with a touch of wool and elastane so it’s machine-washable and not at all itchy.